Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Monday: The First!

Hi all!  So I have decided to adopt a new format for my blog (borrowed from one of my favorite crafty blogs Sew Many Ways).  I'm hoping this helps me write more and enhance what I'm writing.  This is more for me than you (I'll admit it) but hopefully you find it more "predictable" in a good way, too!

Each day of the week will have a focused theme:
  • Merry Mondays
  • Tools & Tips Tuesdays
  • I Wonder . . . Wednesdays
  • Thoughts for Thursdays
  • Fun Fridays
  • (I'm leaving Saturday and Sunday open right now to give myself a little bit of a break.  ;)

I may play around with the categories a little until I find a perfect fit, but this is where I'm going to start.

So this is my first Merry Monday post!  Hooray!  That alone makes me happy.  But more specifically, yesterday was a great day.  The kids let me sleep til 8am, they turned the tv off without being told to, Renton made us all pancakes and cinnamon sugar toast for breakfast, my Dad watched the kids while my mom and I went to the mall, had flourless chocolate cake and chai tea lattes, and then I had a work picnic where the kids had a BLAST running around outside til the sun went down then got to play flashlight tag for the first time ever.

Happy Merry Monday!

I'd love to hear your Merry Monday thoughts as well.  Please leave a comment so I know you're out there.  :)

P.S.  I've gone back through old posts and tried to add these labels where they seemed appropriate . . .

No comments: