Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Fridays: Gone with the Wind Exhibit

Vivien Leigh wore this dress during the attack at Shantytown scene in Gone
with the Wind.
It is featured in the exhibit Real to Reel: The Making of Gone with the Wind. Image from the N.C. Museum of History.
Frankly my dear . . . How can you not love this?! 

I have not gotten out there to see it yet, but I guarantee to you I will!  It is running through January 13th at the North Carolina Museum of History in Raleigh (which I interned at when I was in college, by the way!)

Tonight's Friday Feature:

Exhibit Reception: Real to Reel: The Making of Gone with the Wind
Friday, Sept. 21
7–10 p.m.
$50 ($40 members)
http://ncmuseumofhistory.org/film/index.html

Go check it out and have fun!

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

scatteredeverywhere said...

Awesome! Please be sure to take pictures and post them for us out-of-towners!