Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Emily!


Six years ago today, my beautiful baby girl, Emily was born! It was a crazy pregnancy. She was so ready to come out and join the world! So many times and so many weeks before she was due. In the end, she was born six weeks early. I should have known she was going to have a determined, energetic personality, and that she would leave an impression on everyone who knew her.

My darling Emily Ann, I cannot imagine my life without you. Your strong heart and a gentle smile. You are the nursemaid to us all; quick with an icepack, a band aid and a kiss to soothe away our pain. Flanked by two boys, you can hold your own in any fight; verbal or hand-to-hand. Your laugh fills up any room, and your generosity is endless.

Your love of Ninjagos, Paper Rockets and Suped up Mustangs perfectly complements your silly giggles and giant hugs and mountains of stuffed animals; every one of them your “absolute favorite”.

You are my heart!





Here's a link to the fantastic eggless cookies I made for her class party (2 boys have allergies).
I added the cocoa powder, baking powder and rolled in pink sugar. Yummy!!!




More posts about Emily

No comments: