Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's for Dinner!

Turkey Meatball Burgers, Fresh Peas, Roasted Potato Wedges and Mini Pudding Pies
That's right folks!  THIS is what the kids and I got to eat tonight!  Can I just tell you how absolutely delicious and beautiful it was?  Take a look at the size of the vegetable portion I am eating (if you know me, you know how incredibly amazing that is).  Everything was perfect.  My kids ate it all up - in fact, they did the best with the peas, too.  Who would have ever thought it?

I don't know for certan if it was this meal or not (I'm willing to wager it was) but we were all in such a good mood after dinner that we were giggling and laughing and tickling and smiling and full of love and hapiness.

Amazing what good food will do.


Had to include a close up of these peas.
*  I know this meal is not YET up on http://foodwithpictures.wordpress.com/  I hope I didn't trump a post by talking about it here.  :)  If I did, my apologies, but I can't keep my mouth shut about amazing food!

1 comment:

foodwithpictures said...

So glad you and the kids liked everything! Stay tuned for the recipe on my blog in a day or two!